who will win it all this year?
who will win it all this year?
mike is a runner, marcus more of a passer..more or less, they dominate.
d2 mp
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
yep..neither giles or haysi can compete with manassas....didnt their starting Qb graduate last year?
mike is a runner, marcus more of a passer..more or less, they dominate.
yeah but their qb now is terrells cousin or some kind of relation
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
Don't bash me either please!
Giles
Burton
free like OJ all day
mp is way to fast
(trust me i play on turf with them)
someone told me that they play 2 or 3 regular season games on turf anyway
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
they are gonna run the ball like crazy against haysi or giles....speed kills
mike is a runner, marcus more of a passer..more or less, they dominate.
yeah it wouldn't be a game black people can fly on turf and cut quick and giles or haysi are not going to be able to hang
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
what about D1?
mike is a runner, marcus more of a passer..more or less, they dominate.
From what I watched they went DEEP against us. Our defense kept them from piling it on.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Bookmarks